Jennifer listened to all of my acne concerns and tailored a routine that worked specifically for my skin and my schedule. I could not be more thankful for her patience and unfettered drive to find a customized plan that worked best for me.
Acne is a common problem for thousands of men and women, but it doesn't have to be. Our practice offers clinically-proven acne treatments in Dallas to promote healthy skin that is clear and blemish-free.
Contact the Dallas Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics today to find out how you can transform the appearance of your skin. Request a consultation online or call us at (214) 631-7546(214) 631-7546 to schedule your appointment.
Take a peek - we have nothing to hide! See for yourself why women and men in Dallas choose us for their cosmetic procedure.
How We Can Help
Many people with persistent acne have tried every type of over-the-counter cream, cleanser, and solution available, only to be disappointed with the results. Others who are developing acne for the first time are unsure of how they can regain the clear, smooth skin they had before. For acne sufferers of all degrees and ages, our experienced dermatologists can offer insightful solutions for eliminating various forms of acne.
Our board-certified dermatologists offer advanced medical treatments to correct several acne-related conditions, such as:
- Acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Nodular cysts
We encourage you to browse our photo gallery to see real results our dermatologists have achieved.
Choosing Your Treatment
Once your skin condition has been evaluated and diagnosed, your doctor will recommend one of the following treatments:
- Accutane ®: primarily for severe cases of acne, Accutane is a prescription-only oral medication that treats acne from the inside out.
- Chemical Peels: chemical peels are often not recommended for active or inflamed acne, but are excellent for correcting minor imperfections and acne scar removal in Dallas.
- Microdermabrasion: a gentle exfoliating process buffs away dead skin cells and removes dirt and debris from pores (the common culprits of acne).
- Extractions: this is an excellent option for difficult-to-remove blackheads and whiteheads. Light pressure is applied using a medical tool to release clogged pores.
- Traditional Approaches: many patients have success with more traditional methods of acne treatment, such as antibiotics or topical creams.